Secure Remote Worker 1.3.12 is a cumulative update and contains all updates previously released for Secure Remote Worker.
This release welcomes some improvements under the hood, alongside general bug fixes that will make your Secure Remote Worker experience so much slicker.
||General Availability (GA) Date
Installer File Name
|1.3.12||16 October 2019||SecureRemoteWorkerClient-1.3.12.msi
New in this release: 1.3.9
- Fixed an issue when an exception was thrown when using specif Application shortcuts icon
- Fixed an issue where battery message was not shown properly
- Improved Magic Filter Functionality to support AWS Workspace, Blast and PCoIP when using VMWare
- Added a new option to whitelist and blacklist URLs
- Added a new option to restrict print screen keyboard combination