• .NET Framework 4.5 or above
• Windows 7 SP1 has to be fully patched
* Note: if on Windows 7 machine, this patch is required
• KB4516065 and KB4524752 are also required for Windows 7
• Windows 10 1803 or higher
• At least 4 GB of RAM
• At least 500MB free HD space
• Firewall rule allowing Secure Remote Worker to take inbound connections (created by the installer)
• Internet Explorer 7 or higher
*****ARM-based processors are not supported
**** When testing SRW inside a Hyper-V virtual machine make sure Enhanced session is disabled or SRW 6.3.x won't launch
Secure Remote Worker in a Nutshell
Secure Remote Worker from a User Perspective
Secure Remote Worker High-Level Architecture
The Admin will create a profile from the Management Console, which is saved in the Database.
When the Administrator sends a "Refresh Profile" from the Console or the Secure Remote Worker machine boots up, it will request over the internet the new profile from the Management Server, which will query it from the Database.